Stswecem’c Xgat’tem is an economically and politically self-sustaining Secwepemc community living our Secwepemc culture, language, and traditions in a healthy and safe environment.
The Stswecem’c Xgat’tem, through quality leadership and services, will create employment and education opportunities, liaise between surrounding communities and governments, and promote healthy living with Secwepemc beliefs and values that will enhance and strengthen our people.
Stswecem’c Xgat’tem community will promote honesty, respect, accountability, fairness, and creativity among all members in promoting a healthy and safe community.
- Respectful in our internal/external dealings
- Provide quality service to our members
- Accountable to members and funding sources
- Cultural incorporation in daily practice
- Opencommunications and transparency
- Cooperative work with other First Nations, as well as federal and provincial governments