Stewardship Administrative Assistant
Website Stswecem'c Xgat'tem First Nation
The Stewardship Administrative Assistant reports to the Senior Stewardship Manager and contributes to the overall success of the Stewardship Department by effectively carrying out administrative and support functions daily. As a key front-line staff member, the Administrative Assistant must have excellent communication skills as well as a cordial and friendly approach, given the numerous contacts with a wide variety of organizations including dealings with government ministries, area stakeholders, band membership, and the general public.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good working knowledge of office procedures is essential for this position.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budget preparation is an asset.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues, demonstrating tact, initiative, and flexibility.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and experience in the development of databases. Willing to take additional training, if required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering data.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, and planning skills. Ability to work with minimum supervision, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and manage multiple activities.
- Computer skills including spreadsheets and word processing programs and e-mail at a highly proficient level is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to develop mutually respectful relationships with parents, students, colleagues, and teachers.
Education and Experience:
- An Administrative Certificate or a combination of education and experience related to this position.
- A minimum of three year’s work experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in invoicing and billings
Conditions of Employment:
Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s – minimum “N” accepted
Salary: Based on Education and Experience
Deadline: Open Until Filled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com